Saturday, July 21, 2012

Milani Powder Eyeshadows: Swatches & Review!



Out of 12 Shades, I decided to pick up 5 since the other colors were pretty similar to what I already owned. These are highly pigmented and silky smooth and I imagine very easy application. For less then $5, these are amazing quality! One small con to these is that they are so soft, if you drop them or bump them against something, they will most likely crumble. I received my order and they were shattered from the delivery, so I had to wait a couple weeks to finally get these repackaged :/ so just be delicate with these ;)

With Flash
Swatched left to right: Purple Shock, Just Perfect, Pitch Black, Gold Dust, Tickled Pink

Natural Light

Beautiful colors right? Pitch Black is an amazing matte and extremely pigmented shade! Purple Shock, Tickled Pink, is gorgeous along with Just Perfect. Gold Dust is a little powdery, but still a nice shade. Overall, I recommend these especially for the price and size. ♥

10 comments:

  1. I can never find these in my CVS :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I got them on the cvs website! :)

      Delete
    2. Me either! I got them on the cvs website! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi..found you on beautylish :) Can't wait to look through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by! Hope u enjoy my blog :)

      Delete
  3. The pigmentation is simply astonishing for a low end brand. In particular that matte black. Thanks for the swatches, Shai! <3

    xo-Tina

    AgingHotGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely have to look in getting some of these! Thanks for this!
    I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog!
    http://itsmylifegogetyourown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post seem very yummy!!! I love chocolate!
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    your blog is good! I'll visit again :)
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya You have been tagged for the 11 Questions Tag! Go to this link to find out the rules! :)

    http://bellanailsandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, and your photography is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete