Wednesday, March 14, 2012

theBalm Nude 'Tude (Feeling Nice) Palette: Review & Swatches!

As you can see, it's much thinner then the Urban Decay Naked Palette

Swatches left to right: Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek

Where was I when this palette came out?? I just heard about this threw a fellow YouTube guru, and I was convinced to get it. This palette is amazing! I love the color range and the fact that it includes 4 matte shades! I thought the Naked palettes from UD were good, and they are, but seriously I think if I would have known about this sooner, I would much rather prefer this one over it. Don't get me wrong, I love my Naked palettes, but I think this palette is perfect for a bunch of different looks without needing any other eye shadows. I always wished that UD put just a couple more matte shades in theirs, and now I see that theBalm has exactly what I wanted, I'm in LOVE! They feel soft and buttery just like UD too. I think I'm complete with my nude palettes, lol. Definitely check this out if your a neutrals lover! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I won this in a giveaway from theBalm on Twitter. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete