Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mini MAC Haul ♥

I managed to pick up a few things I wanted from the recent collections. I was so bummed cause I totally missed out on a lot of stuff I wanted the most, but at least I got my hands on these :)


Call Me Bubbles quad: (Shop MAC collection)

Swatched left to right: Call Me Bubbles, Fresh Daily, Full Of Flavour, Brash

Play It Proper Beauty Powder: (Chenman love and water collection)


Force Of Love lipstick (Chenman love and water collection)


***I thought some of you might appreciate a comparison to the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick***

*LEFT: Foce Of Love *RIGHT: Viva Glam Nicki

Swatched left to right: Force Of Love (Matte), Viva Glam Nicki (Satin)

4 comments:

  1. What were you wanting that you missed out on? Looks like a great haul to me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) but I wanted almost all the lipsticks from the Shop collection and to try at least one tendertone, and also from Iris Apfel collection I missed out on some gorgeous lipsticks there! Can you tell I'm a lip junkie? lol

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Thanks for following me on Everyday Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete