Friday, March 23, 2012

Jordana Blushes: Review & Swatches!

Swatched left to right: Redwood (Slight shimmer), Rouge (Matte), Rose Silk (Matte), Touch Of Pink (Matte), Sandalwood (Matte), Blushing Rose (Gold shimmer), Tawny Beige (Slight shimmer), Coral Sandy Beach (Golden sheen)

I never tried Jordana products until about a month ago. My local Walgreens don't sell the blushes, so I have only tried the Easy Shine Lipsticks, Fabuliner & Mascara. I loved all three of those so when I saw blogs about the blushes, I had to try them out too. These range from $1.99 - $2.49 and the lid is a twist off cap. These are a STEAL! They are very pigmented and smooth when swatched. I love the color range. Great for all skin tones!  I honestly think these are comparable to the high end blushes out there. If you have tried the Elf Studio Blushes and like them, then you will LOVE these because they are even better! Unlike the Elf blushes, these are not powdery AT ALL. Definitely check these out if your looking to expand your blush collection in a more affordable way :) 

Where to purchase online: (If your local stores don't carry them)
www.jordanacosmetics.com
www.beautyjoint.com
www.cherryculture.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow those colours are utterly stunning, expecially rose silk, touch of pink and sandalwood.

    Thanks for sharing. Following ^^

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    I would love it if you checked me out and maybe followed back? check out my latest review on helen e cosmetics, some gorgeous lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I've already been one of your followers! Love your blog! Thanks for the comment :) Let me know if you decide to pick these up and if you like them! :)

      Delete