Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sugarpill Haul & Review!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SUGARPILL! 
& of course they offered a sale :) Here are the goodies I got:


The packaging is super adorable!!



These feel a bit heavy/sturdy because of the mirrors and they're are also magnetized :)


Swatched left to right: Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love +, Poison Plum
(How awesome is it to have a TRUE red?!) 


Swatched left to right: Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori, Tako

I was dying to try out the pressed eye shadows, so when Shrinkle announced the birthday sale I had to pick these up along with another loose e/s in Starling (which is GORGEOUS btw) but I wanted to focus this post on just the palettes. As you can see they are extremely pigmented, bold, and bright! Just the way colors should be. They are all mostly matte. Poison Plum has some pretty pink & blue sparkles in it, and Afterparty has a nice satin finish. There really is nothing to say other then these are amazing! Definitely add these to your collection! :) 

13 comments:

  1. I didn't take advantage of the birthday sale and I am totally kicking myself for it now. I have been lusting after these palettes for forever.

    I followed your blog from your beautylish post. If you want to follow back I'm at girlierevew.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    indie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Indie, thanks for following :)

      Yea it's always good to take advantage of any sales with sugarpill since it's rare they have any besides the black friday one. Honestly though, I would have paid full price anyway. They are so pretty!!

      I followed your blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there love , i found u on beautylish & im currently following <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks for following :) Means a lot <3

      Delete
  3. Hello from australia! New follower here!! Found you through beautylish!
    Lovely purchases they sure are bright but always good to have variety!

    If you have time please come visit my blog @ The Ugly Moments! looking forward to more post!

    xo kerker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Australia...nice! :) I love your blog, definitely followed hun! <3

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I LOVE Sugarpill, desperately waiting for them to release new shades! I'm a bit of an addict :P

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie :) Same here...I wish they had some neutrals too, but definitely can't wait for new stuff!

      Delete
  5. Wow...great swatches! Beautiful Blog Luv! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!

    I just started my blog - would be great if you could support and I will gladly return the favour!

    http://vikbeauty.blogspot.com

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete