Saturday, February 4, 2012

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor



What it is: Double-ended lipstick. One shimmer, one cream shade
What it claims: Create your one-of-a-kind look with the expertly designed blendable lip duos. Mix and match cream and shimmer shades with the flip of a stick for a unique look with endless possibilities.


Swatched left to right: Smooch, Pucker, Stunner

Surprise, Surprise...another new drugstore product that I love ;)  This post is a little late, I apologize. I took the pictures a while ago, and forgot to do a post since I've been busy with starting my YouTube videos. Better late then never right? :)  I love the concept and color selection of these. It's like the new "Ombre lips" effect. They go beautifully together for the ones I have. They are very opaque and long wearing. These actually stain my lips a little after taking it off. I like how you can wear these in multiple ways. It's always nice to have different options in just one product. The only con about these that some people don't like is that some of the shimmer sides are a little gritty on the lips. It doesn't bother me cause I don't think it's that bad honestly. I would recommend these especially for photography. Very pretty! 

*Retails for $7-$10 in various drugstores*

2 comments:

  1. ohh these look nice..
    loving ur blog hun.. following.. xoxo

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete