Friday, January 27, 2012

Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Bronzer, Blush and Lip gloss!


What it is:  Makeup with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
What it claims:  Fluorescein Based Dye-senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect glow. Photochronic Powders-light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.

LED-powered compacts lights up and features a full-size mirror along with the lip gloss.





When I saw these, the packaging caught my eye. I love most Physicians Formula products so I had to see what these were about. I was really interested in the whole concept of it adjusting to your own perfect hue. Seeing that they had LED lights in them and the lip gloss had a small mirror on the side and also LED lights in it made me want them right away I'm not going to lie, lol. The product itself is very nice and pigmented and it lasts a while so it turns out, it was a good buy! I'm wearing all three products in the picture above. The gloss swatches almost clear at first, then on me, it turned into a pretty vibrant almost hot pink. I loved it! The blush and bronzer is beautiful too. Although, the blush and bronzer aren't matte, it doesn't have chunky sparkles or anything, just leaves a nice glow. The only con I came across was that the blush and bronzer is a bit powdery when you try to pick up product on your brush, so I just tap it in once and if I need more, I'll do the same. Other then that, I'd say these now have a good home in my collection :)

*Retails for $10-$15 in various drugstores*

No comments:

Post a Comment