Monday, December 5, 2011

Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette

Woohoo! Look what came in the mail today! I was so excited :)




NAKED 2 is retailed for $50 on the Urban decay website. It will be available at Sephora, Ulta and other retailers I believe mid January-February. The palettes are same the size as each other, although the NAKED 2 is a little heavier of course because of the tin packaging instead of the velvet cover this time. I personally like the new packaging because it snaps to close. I like the "secure" feel to my palettes :)

Let's take a look inside & compare...


Original NAKED on top & NAKED 2 on the bottom


Swatched: Foxy, Half baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout

The first color (Foxy) barely shows cause it matches my skin tone.
I wish there was a couple more mattes, but I'm pretty satisfied with it anyway. The colors are somewhat similar to the first Naked palette and there is a couple repeats, but if your a true fan of neutrals, then this is a must have! (Like myself, lol) ♥


Comes with a full size double ended crease & shadow brush
I love the brush. Great quality and I love how it's a 2 in 1 product.


Last but not least, it also comes with a mini lip gloss in "Naked" 


Very pretty neutral pink with some shimmer in it ♥

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have your hands on the Naked2! It was sold out by the time I was about to order it so I'm waiting for the next time. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Beautylish, lovely Blog! I followed you, keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanne, yes definitely get your hands on it! <3
    @Reign, thank you for the support love!

    ReplyDelete