Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sugarpill Cosmetics

My new obsession! :)



I love the jars! Great size and quality! Retails for $12 each


These colors are.........AMAZING! ♥


Swatched: Goldilux, Tipsy, Birthday Girl, Magentric, Stella

These pigments are awesome quality. The pigmentation, the texture...everything is perfect! I'm just in love, lol (can you tell?) These are dry swatches, so just imagine them wet, ahhh! lol...In case your wondering, the black pigment Stella  was a sample but I had to swatch it since It's gorgeous as well. It has beautiful multicolored shimmers in it. I plan to add more to my collection one day ♥ I will be doing makeup looks soon with these babies. 
Definitely check out these pigments!
www.sugarpillshop.com




2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Sugarpill,their products are amaze!

    Lovely blog,am following x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am now addicted! lol And thanks for following hun! :)

    ReplyDelete