Sunday, December 4, 2011

Revlon Lip Butters swatches & review!

 The infamous Revlon Lip Butters!  ;)


What it is: Buttery Balm & Shiny Color
What it claims: To give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated



Swatched left to right: Strawberry Shortcake, Creme Brulee, Tutti Frutti, Cotton Candy, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie

*Retails for $7-9 at various drugstores*

These were getting so much hype that I had to check them out for myself. Well, I definitely see why almost everyone loves them. First off, they're in cute packaging and the shape of them is nice. For lip butters, these are highly pigmented! These in my opinion, don't really feel like actual "lip butters". They're more like a hydrating lipstick. Which is fine with me because I love good pigmentation. They have a variety of colors from nudes, to reds. I believe they have 20 colors to choose from. The only thing I wish was that they smelled like they're names. Then these would be even more AMAZING lol. Overall, it looks like I'm another one that also loves this product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment