Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour Cream Gel Eyeshadows

NEW goodies from Maybelline!




Beautiful aren't they?!  :)

Swatched left to right: Pomegranate Punk, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold, Tough as Taupe, Edgy Emerald, Tenacious Teal

*UPDATE* - Since I loved these so much, I went back to pick up the last 4 I was missing :)

Swatched left to right: Painted Purple, Fierce & Tangy, Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt

Long wear makeup is definitely the trend for 2011-2012 drugstore cosmetics which is awesome. These are amazing for the price. Very similar to the MAC Paint Pots, but more affordable and not as drying. They are highly pigmented and they have a beautiful variety of colors. (Painted Purple) is the only "weak" color. It's more sheer then the rest. One of the colors I have (Tough as Taupe) is matte too, so not all are shimmery. They feel so smooth. I can imagine these used for multiple purposes besides just an eye shadow, like an actual eye liner and also a color base. These do NOT budge! I swatched these and literally a few minutes later, they would not move. These are awesome! They claim to last up to 24 hours...I believe them! I haven't experienced any creasing either. These are definitely worth checking out! :)

*Retails for $6-10 at various drugstores*

No comments:

Post a Comment